The Market House dominates the centre of Ledbury. This brick and timber structure was built in 1653 by the celebrated "King's Carpenter", John Abel. Its original use was as a grain store, and it it now used as a council meeting room.
- Taken: on 23 September 2005
- Nearest place: Ledbury
- Places to stay around Ledbury
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2005